Google

Friday, September 21, 2007

Important Announcement: Come See My Band

The Pasty Quail is not above shameless self-promotion, and if you are in Athens on Monday night, September 24, you must take some time out of your evening to come to the Georgia Theater, where my band, That's What She Said, is hosting a unique event by covering Radiohead's album OK Computer in its entirety.

So, covering popular bands is not terribly original these days, especially in these parts. But since we're all big Radiohead fans, and it's the 10-year anniversary of this incredible album's release, we figured why not?

In addition, I will be supporting my own band as the opening act. Check out my myspace page to hear some of my songs.

The show starts at 9:30, so get there early. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Cooper said...

Your songwriting is excellent. Would like to hear what you develop with it over time. Go for it.