Google

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Surfing Never Stops

As I cruised the internets today looking for articles that you people might enjoy, I happened to stumble across this. They have a sister site for those less concerned with commitment.

Let me make this clear: Good looking (or) rich women, you need look no further than this humble editor if you need someone to blow all of that hard-earned cash on. I have expensive tastes, enjoy expensive hobbies, and love expensive vacations as much as anyone. And if I'm not good looking enough, you can just buy me plastic surgery.

Good looking (or) rich dudes: Good luck with the website; I hope none of those women are lying about how hot they are.

1 comments:

charlsiekate said...

For purposes of the website a millionaire is defined as someone who makes $100,000 a year.

Hmm. What if they have $200,000 in debt?

And the poor men have to be attractive, but the poor woman have to be Beautiful. Oh, and the poor people who want to date the rich people have to be young. The rich people just have to be single. How young is young?