Google

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Please Keep the "Ebony and Ivory" Jokes to a Minimum

Hello readers.

This afternoon, I was all set to post an article on Al Sharpton. Sharpton was elected "Best Straight-Headed Ho" in this year's Village Voice "Best of NY" issue. While I take issue with much of the accompanying article, I was going to write a quick rant on the changing nature of leadership in the Black community, the cultural signifance of hip-hop, and why censorship generally does not work.

I was going to post an an unrelated item about Ann Coulter from ABC News. Titled "Ann Coulter: Marketing Genius? Critics Wonder Whether Her Controversial Comments Are Calculated to Sell More Books," I was going to keep the comment short. Namely, I was going to post something along the lines of "well, duh."

But then I found the photo below...




...and I thought to myself: Why post anything? Why not just put a big photo of two people Hebbard can't stand on the Quail?

0 comments: