Google

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Deep Breath: News Dump

As I've been having trouble getting my synapses to fire all day long, hopefully my thoughts conveyed themselves well in my previous post. I have another one online, so hopefully that will make its way up today. In the meantime, here are some new news items and some leftovers for your early afternoon perusal.

- Possibly of highest importance, the Canadian Dollar is now at $1.10. Shit. In fact, there’s a lot more going on with the dollar, and here are a BUNCH of economic issues.

- From the world of film, here's a review of the new Bob Dylan flick. If it's anything like any other Dylan film, it should be pretty awesome.

- Floating in the abyss of the weird, Scientologists are being harmlessly useful.

- Finally, in lighter news, Disney's Michael Eisner calls the Hollywood writers' strike "stupid." Hmmm, is that because they're trying to take money from you that's rightfully theirs? Incredible.

0 comments: