Google

Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall Concert List

We are almost through the fall concert season, but there are a few great shows left to go this month and in December. Here is a handy list of the upcoming shows. As always a few featured shows will appear on the side bar. Let me know if I am missing anything important:

Athens:
11/17 - Krush Girls - 40 Watt
11/30 - Modern Skirts - 40 Watt
12/3 - Dinosaur Jr. - 40 Watt
12/6 - Deerhunter - 40 Watt


Atlanta:
11/15 - Regina Spektor - Tabernacle
11/18 - Hold Steady/Art Brut - Variety Playhouse
11/20 - Of Montreal - Variety Playhouse

3 comments:

charlsiekate said...

Dead Confederates are playing at the 40 watt on november 9th. They are my friends, I think y'all would like them.
http://www.myspace.com/deadconfederate

Interestingly, they are playing in augusta on October 30th with We vs. the shark, which, if I recall correctly, is the amazingly loud band y'all introduced me to at the 40 watt a few weeks ago.

Math rock? Is that what it was called?

Unknown said...

so you're just gonna straight hate on nada surf (10/29, 40 watt)?
what would 1996 have been without "popular"??

Unknown said...

the hold steady 11/18 varitey playhouse