Google

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Dan's New Blog: Suburban Messiah

Hey everyone! As you may have seen with the last post, I've set up a new blog over on WordPress, designed to cover my religion angles specifically. It's called Suburban Messiah, which is a pseudonym I created for my solo music project denoting the fact that I'm just some random dude from the suburbs who likes to spout off his religious views like he's important.

As I continue to post miscellanies here on the Quail, I'll be hitting on my religion highlights as well, taking the Gawker Media format and posting the link to my homepage before pasting the entire article into the Quail page. This will remind you, or inspire you, to visit me over at Suburban Messiah for all your favorite Dan religious musings.

The same platform applies to the new blog as it did here: please approach me with any questions, suggestions or comments, and more than anything — enjoy!!

1 comments:

charlsiekate said...

I'm not sure if I ever actually left a comment about this or not - I've been thinking about it for a while - but I have a request for a post on what I like to call Six Flags Over Jesus.

Officially it is called the Holy Land Experience - http://www.theholylandexperience.com/

It is something I keep meaning to blog about, but I would really like y'alls take on it.

I might have already made this request. I can't remember. My grandmother really wants to go. The thought makes me want to hyperventilate.